” A new journey to be started. A new promise to be fulfilled. A new page to be written. Go forth unto this waiting world with glass in hand, all you wine lovers, the open bottle awaits. Be creative. Be adventurous. Be original. And above all else, be brave. For knowing wine is your greatest ally, your greatest tool. Use it wisely.”
- Wonder Woman (Kind of...)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pearl Cartoon Girl Turns Pro Wein

Pearl  cartoon girl
Meet Pearl our cartoon girl. Yes! a cartoon girl ...who spends her time out and about, posing and air kissing with the best of them. She is not a real person and sometimes the people she hangs out with are not either! Because the WOW girls are far too busy to be out and about all the time, we have appointed Pearl our cartoon girl, to fill us in on what`s happening around town!

M`dears,
Now you all know how fond I am of going to events, but I fear the WOW girls have overstepped the mark this time by sending me to ProWein, in the Dusseldorf  Exhibition Center, under false pretenses.

Apparently  the entire world of wine and spirits gets together here for three days to taste an extensive, international range of wines and spirits.....YAWN....But the girls told me that there was a special exhibition called "Wine‘s Best Friends"and this caught my attention. Considering my life long fidelity to the grape I just assumed it would be full of like minded hedonists.It was after all, promoted as the place to find the right specialties to go with wine in order to make its enjoyment perfect! Imagine my horror when I realized they were talking food matching as opposed to people matching.
M`dears,when it comes to wine...give me a selection of  tasty company as opposed to tasty food...Every Time!

PROWINE 27/29 MARCH 2011
Out of here ,

Kiss,Kiss,
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment